Look below and see how you need to file your second part of paperwork.  Please keep in mind, for those who filed their Part 1 separately, you must have your proof of service before filing your Part 2 paperwork.  For those who filed with minor children, you must (also) have your Certificate of Completion for your Parent Education Class before filing your Part 2 paperwork.


If you would like assistance filling out and filing this paperwork, please see our Services, Hours, and Location page for further information.

I/We Filed with Minor Children and... I/We Filed without Minor Children and...
We want to change our divorce filing by...



The forms needed to file for Legal Separation and Divorce are exactly the same!



This site is powered by the Northwoods Titan Content Management System